20 oz. Himalayan Product Review
I recently requested a sample of the 20 oz. Himalayan Cup to see what all the hype was about these new cups keeping my beverage cold or hot. I’ve had it for about a week and a half and must say, I have been thoroughly impressed. It’s quickly become my new favorite cup!!
First of all let’s talk about the pros –
- Overall quality is exceptional
- It doesn’t sweat at all like ever
- Fits in my car cup holder
- The look and feel of the cup are great
- Has a hole large enough in the lid to fit a straw – I need all the help I can get getting my water in every day!!
- A fraction of the price of the well known brand
- Comes in multiple colors – silver, red, blue & black – although I opted for the silver
- Can be silk screen printed or laser engraved
- The top seals great – I haven’t had a single spill
- Keeps my water COLD (I don’t drink coffee so I haven’t tested the HOT)
- The current price is a HUGE savings compared to the well known brand
It really does keep my water cold – I took this picture this morning after 7 hours of it sitting on my bedside table
And of course there are a couple of cons – it wouldn’t be a true review if I didn’t tell you things I didn’t like –
- Hand Wash -let’s face it we’re all about ease and throwing dishes in the dishwasher
- It’s only 20 oz. I drink a lot of water which means lots of refills
- At first the slide lid was really tough to move, but now it moves easily
So who is this product good for? Anyone who likes to keep their beverage cold!! This would make a great thank you gift to your top clients. It has the option to add a customized box. I’ve also had a client express a desire to use it in his company store. So it could also be used as a fundraiser.