Promotional Products Work Week
This Week May 23-27th we are celebrating Promotional Products Works Week. So we will be sharing with you reasons why Promotional Products Work with trends, data, case studies, videos and more all this week.
Did you watch the Super Bowl this year? I did – Yes, I enjoy football, but I also watch it for the commercials. Why? Companies pitch brands and slogans that attempt to leave a lasting effect on the consumer. Many like to believe those messages don’t have much impact, but evidenced by us all talking about the commercials the next day points to the power of persuasion.
It may be subtle, but persuasion by advertisers shows levels of success that prove television, radio, mobile and digital can—and do—draw consumers to their brands. They must compete not only with each other across traditional and digital media for the hearts, minds and dollars of the consumer, but they must compete with outside stimuli once the consumer walks away from the television, shuts down the computer or drives past a billboard.
So what leaves a lasting impression? A Promotional Product. A $20+ billion industry, promotional products are designed for staying power, and industry research has proven their power as an effective advertising medium.
So Why Do Promotional Products Work?
- Only Advertising Medium that Clients can use all their senses – see, touch, smell, hear, and taste.
- 85% remember the advertiser worldwide
- Promotional Products, used as dimensionals in direct mail solicitations, can boost response rates by up to 75%
- Most Highly regarded form of Advertising
- 58% of People keep Promotional Products given to them longer than a year
- Effectively reinforce Employee Contests/Incentives
For more information about promo products, marketing or branding your company please contact Allegro Business Products at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-880-8442.