A Forgotten Tradition
Christmas Cards – A forgotten tradition?
I ask that question because according to reports and articles I have read there is a decline in recent years of Christmas cards being sent via snail mail. I have experienced this both personally and professionally. As a marketing and branding expert there are many reasons you should rethink this forgotten tradition and send your clients a Christmas Card? Let me tell you why.
- It’s an opportunity to keep your company top of mind right at the end of the year.
- Who doesn’t love to receive something through snail mail other than bills?
- Say thank you for your business.
- It’s inexpensive.
- Use it to announce a new product.
- It makes people feel good.
- It’s a forgotten tradition which means you will stand out and be remembered.
Click on the picture below to view our Christmas card selection.
For more information on branding or marketing your company with promotional products, screen printed & embroidered apparel & printed media, please contact Allegro Business Products at email@example.com or 678-880-8442.