Part 3 in 3 part series.
- Laser “etches” logo cutting a layer of fibers from the garment leaving a soft feel and permanent application
- Etching is best on synthetic fabrics
- Detailed, dimensional precise designs
- Upscale, visible and dramatic look
- Can etch on any location of garment: yoke, collar, sleeve, over pockets and seams
- Tone on Tone/monochromatic look
Best Apparel for Etching
- Polar Fleece or MicroFleece
- Performance/Polyester Fabrics
- Denim, etching tone differs on denims
- Medium/Bold colors are best for contrast visibility – very light or very dark not as visible
- Soft-Shell Jackets
Contact Allegro today for more information or to get started with custom apparel at sales@allegrobusinessproducts or 678-880-8442.
Part 2 in 3 part series.
Applique – surface pattern used to decorate garment or product.
Laser Cut Applique
- Unique and exciting process
- Retail inspired
- Perfect for large Designs
Best Logos Laser Applique
- Logo’s with symbols
- Word Art Logo’s & Stylized lettering
- Logo’s with a vintage or fashion appeal
- Simple art elements combined
- Communicate cutting edge or fashion type feel
- Complex log’s with large area of stitches
Best Apparel for Applique
- Wide variety – tee’s, fleece, denim, and accessories
Contact Allegro for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-880-8442.
3 Part Series – Embroidery, Applique and Laser Etched.
So you’re wanting to embroider your logo on some type of apparel and don’t know where to start. Knowing what type of applications are out there help you accomplish the look you want for your brand. Here are a few different options to really make your logo stand out and trendy.
Embroidery – decorating a piece of cloth with a stitched design
Embroidery is more than here’s a picture of my logo embroider it. Digitizing the artwork is the first step and the most critical. If you have a digitizer who cuts corners to save thread count you could be in trouble. This is one area in embroidery where you definitely get what you pay for. The good news is you only have to digitize your logo or art once. Embroidery is priced based on thread count. You can embroider easy to complex designs to just words.
Contact Allegro for more information or to get started with logoed apparel at 678-880-8442 or email@example.com.